1. Mandarin Pumpkin from A Designer Life
2. Witch’s Broomstick from Mom Foodie
Want it healthier? Use low-fat cheese and remove the coarse salt from the pretzels (or substitute to low-salt/unsalted pretzels)
3. Witch’s Hand from Toni Spilsbury
Want it healthier? Substitute candies for dried fruits like prune pieces.
4. Jack-o’-Lantern Pepper with shredded chicken and rice from Everyday Jenny
5. Apple Monster Mouths from Snixy Kitchen
6. Pumpkin Cheese Ball from Food Network
7. Mini Spider Pizzas from Recipe Runner
8. Deviled Ham Eyeball Sandwich from Food Network
Want it healthier? Use whole grain bread and can also make it with tuna or shredded chicken instead of ham.
9. Carrot Pumpkins from Little Dairy on the Prairie
10. Halloween Tortilla Chips from Simply Designing
11. Frozen Boo-nanas Pops from Skinny Taste
Want it healthier? Dip the bananas in yogurt instead of chocolate.